ISLAMICS ECONOMICS BOOKS AND MONOGRAPHS
Dr. Muhammad Umer Chapra [Research Advisor at the Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI) of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), Jeddah] (Sumber : http://www.muchapra.com )
1.Towards a Just Monetary System (Leicester, UK: the Islamic Foundation, 1985).
2. Objectives of the Islamic Economic Order (Leicester, UK: the Islamic Foundation, 1979) – this paper represents the first two chapters of the book, Economic System of Islam (London: Islamic Council of Europe, 1975)
3. The Islamic Welfare State and Its Role in the Economy (Leicester, U.K.: The Islamic Foundation, 1979). This paper was first presented at the Islamic Economics Conference held at Makkah in February 1976 under the auspices of the King Abdul Aziz University and published in Khurshid Ahmad and Zafar Ishaq Ansari, Islamic Perspectives (Leicester, U.K.: The Islamic Foundation, 1979).
4. Islam and the Economic Challenge (Leicester, UK: The Islamic Foundation; and Washington, DC: IIIT, 1992)
5. Islam and Economic Development: a Strategy for Development with Stability in the light of Justice and Islamic teachings, (Washington, DC, and Islamabad, IIIT, 1994).
6. What is Islamic Economics? (Jeddah, IRTI/IDB, No. 9 in the IDB Prize Winners’ Lecture Series, 1996).
7. With Tariqullah Khan, Regulation and Supervision of Islamic Banks, (Jeddah: IRTI/IDB, Occasional Paper No. 3, 2000).
8. Prohibition of Interest: Does it Make Sense? (Durban: Islamic Da‘wah Movement, August 2001). This booklet includes the three papers cited in items 14, 15 and 40 below.
9. With Habib Ahmed, Corporate Governance in Islamic Financial Institutions (Jeddah: IRTI/IDB, Occasional Paper No. 6, 2002).
10. Muslim Civilization: Causes of Decline and the Need for Reform (Leicester, UK : The Islamic Foundation, 2008).
11. The Islamic Vision of Development in the Light of Maqasid al-Shari‘ah, (Jeddah: IRTI/IDB, 2008 and Washington: International Institute of Islamic Thought, 2008).
12. The Global Financial Crisis: Some Suggestions for Reform of the Global Financial Architecture in the Light of Islamic Finance (Kyoto, Japan: Research Center for Islamic Area Studies, Kyoto University, 2008). - See more at: http://fossei.org/2012/12/e-book-downloadable/#sthash.Jl1kpGt9.dpuf
Info Download : http://fossei.org/2012/12/e-book-downloadable/